Obserwatorzy

wtorek, 9 października 2012

“Tajemnica Sassy – Sassy’s Secret” – episode 9

Tak jak obiecałam – dziś nowy odcinek stories

From now on I will translate all my Fashionista dolls adventures into English under every picture…

P1310722

Ryan: Will you tell at last what is it about? What Sassy wanted to tell me?

Jake: You will know everything in a moment. It would be better if you see this…

P1310723

Ryan: But you can tell me now!

Jake: Just once be patient and learn to listen to others!

P1310724

Jake: Here we are…

Ryan: What is this place? I don’t understand anything…

P1310725

Ryan: This place is beautiful! What a pity that Sassy can’t see this now…

Jake: She has seen this already…

P1310726

Ryan: What do you mean?

Jake: Oh yes… Together with Magalita and some other girls, she prepared it… She wanted to tell you about that but Maga did not allow her to do it… But there is one more thing… Sassy asked Magalita to make a special room for you and Sassy that you could live together…

Ryan: Whaat??!!

P1310727

Jake: But after what you have done lately she cancelled her request…

Ryan: I’m so stupid ! Perfect fool! What an idiot I am!

 

A w tym czasie:

In the meantime…

P1310730

Sassy: Almost everything is ready for the movement.

Summer: Yes… There was a lot job to do but it was worth it!

P1310732

Summer: What a pity that Ryan did that foolish thing…

Sassy: Don’t even remind me…

P1310734 

Summer: Don’t worry too much… He is not worth of that…

Sassy: It’s not that simple…

P1310736

Summer: Come, let’s drink something…

P1310738

Sassy: So, how about you and Martin?

Summer: Martin..  oh.. he’s wonderful…

P1310739

Summer: You know, he can be moody and sometimes he makes me angry…

P1310740

Summer: But I know that for sure he loves me… after all…

P1310741

Summer: A talk of the devil. He send me a message. He invites me for a walk

P1310742

Sassy: If you want to, you can go!

Summer: Are you sure? We were supposed to finish the bathroom?

P1310744

Sassy: I can do it by myself, go, Martin is waiting!

Summer: Are you sure? Call me if you need me! Ok?

Sassy: Ok, Ok. Go now!

Summer: Thanks. Bye!

P1310745

Sassy: Ech… in love… not so long ago was so wonderful… enough! I go to the bathroom…

P1310747

Sassy: The wardrobe is excellent… I hope that all our clothes will fit here…

Someone is singing…

P1310748

Sassy: What is that? Someone is there?

Someone singing….

P1310750

Sassy: We are supposed to move here tomorrow… I must check it…

P1310751

Ken singing…

Sassy thinking: Who is this? I have never seen him before…

P1310753

Sassy loudly: Hey! Who let you in here!

Ken: Hmm..??

P1310754

Sassy: Oh Mattel!

 

Sassy szybko wybiegła z łazienki…

Sassy ran out quickly from the bathroom…

P1310755

Sassy: What a shame…

 

Wiem, że odcinek nie za długi ale obiecuję za to częścięj ;)

5 komentarzy:

  1. Aaaaa!!
    Boskie!! Uśmiałam się na koniec że masakra dosłownie :D
    Teraz z niecierpliwością będę oczekiwała kolejnych odcinków, bo się ciekawie zapowiada nowa zadyma :D :D :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. hahah :D kocham twoje historyjki ! uśmiałem się pod koniec :DDD

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. zdjęcia w domku wyglądają obłędnie!!! :D Fajny end :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. PAM! Rozbrajające to było :D Czy dobrze przeczuwam, że Ryan będzie miał poważnego konkurenta? :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...